Friday, 12 April 2013
Some of the websites that I highly recommend and that I check very often (one of them is the home page of my browsers) are these:
- Editing with Care; my dear friend Pilar created her amazing site at www.editingwithcare.com
- El poder la Palabra, is in Spanish and gets updated every Monday, go and pay a visit even if you don't know the language, your culture will increase exponentially:
- Astronomic Picture of the Day (APOD), has been with me since the early beginning, and I think it was the first website I fell in love with back in the year 2000, its page gets update daily displaying pictures of the Cosmos, such a great way to start the day
- Crystalinks, interesting alternative readings https://www.crystalinks.com/directory.html
- Chesscorner; This site used to be really good, but now the admin have left it and is falling apart. I also love chess, and one of the best sites on the web for this lovely game is without any doubt chess corner (thank you Pawel for letting me know about this site!)
- Perfect Hair Done, my friend just setup a hairdresser studio in Hendon, North London. Either male or female, you'll not regret a visit. You can contact her on her website: https://www.perfecthairdone.com
- Le Coin de Mel, if you feel like eating something really lovely, tender and nice, have a look at my dear friend website! Highly recommended: https://lecoindemel.com/
In September 2014 I run 10K during the event "Run to the Beat". Managed to raised £555 for the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research charity:
I did this to support my brother-in-law who was suffering cancer at the time. Sadly, he passed away in early March 2015, age 44. RIP
Thank you very much to all that contributed!
Another video I'd like to share if the one of me jumping off a plane, there you go!
These are the countries I've visited to date on our wonderful planet :) You can get your own map built at https://matadornetwork.com/travel-map/ Another good site to built your world travels is this: https://www.mytravelmap.xyz/?1